- What is KNAB finance?
KNAB finance is a non-deposit taking NBFC registered with RBI driven by a customer centric approach using new age technology to assess your requirements to offer a customized finance facility. We aim to fulfil an MSME’s need for working capital and trade finance as short-term debt. Read more about the company at About us
- Where is the company located?
KNAB finance is headquartered in HSR Layout, Bangalore.
- Which other cities are you present in?
Currently, we have on-ground operations to support Bangalore, NCR and Mumbai and key large cities in Karnataka. We are rapidly scaling our operations to cover other key cities in India soon. Do check with our customer service team on support in your city.
- Why KNAB finance?
KNAB finance provides hassle free short term loans for MSME’s through fully online process & near paperless model.
We are a complete digital platform facilitating loan decisions within 3 working days leading to quick turnaround for disbursements.
- How to partner with KNAB finance?
We partner with online market places, industry associations and large enterprises to enable finance needs of their buyers and suppliers.
You can reach us on email@example.com or call us at +91-80-46641331.
- What is the procedure to apply for loan?
You can complete the loan application at your convenience from comfort of your place. Read more here
- What are the documents required for applying?
The following documents would be required to be provided during the loan application process
- Promoters and entities KYCs
- 1 years of audited financials-along with annexure if any (3CA/3CB/3CD)
- 6 Months Bank eStatement (Recent)
- Last 6 months GST Returns
- ITR and Statement of Income
We recommend uploading/sharing the original documents that you receive from your bank, tax authorities, CA / Auditors.
- What are your working hours?
Our customer service teams work from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM on weekdays and 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM on Saturdays. You can contact us over mail / request for call-back at your convenience outside our working hours. You can Contact us through any of the mediums mentioned here and we will ensure your queries are addressed on priority.
- How to contact KNAB finance?
You may reach us in multiple ways. You can Contact us
- Where can I raise a complaint?
Please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org reach out to our grievance officer at +91-80-46641333.
- Where can I provide a feedback?
Please write to us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How did you get my contact details?
KNAB finance has identified business segments who have need for funds but the access to it has been lacking. There are different industry partners who share the names and contacts of the business who could be in need of finance.
- How can we trust KNAB finance?
KNAB finance has been registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) under the Registration No. N.02.00273 issued on 04 Oct 2016 with Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
We are a Pvt. Ltd. Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and our corporate identification number is U65100KA2015PTC083383. KNAB finance is headquartered in Bangalore and its management is alumnus from IIT and IIM who have worked in senior positions in various MNCs. Please click here to know more about our team.
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
Your Login ID is same as your registered email address. You can also login using your registered mobile number.
- What if I forgot my Password?
You can go to the sign in page, click on forgot password, a reset password link will be send to your registered email address or you can also reset password using OTP sent your registered mobile number.
- What are the file formats supported?
We support most office formats (doc, docx, .xlsx etc.), PDF and image files (JPG, JPEG, PNG etc.). However, original documents from the bank, tax authorities, CA / Auditors are most preferred as these are processed automatically by our systems saving processing time of the loan application.
- What should be the maximum size of the file?
There is 10 MB limit for a individual file.
- How do I check the loan status?
You can check the status at any time by logging into your account at www.knabfinance.com. You can reach our customer support team at Contact us who would be pleased to assist you.
- What is the turnaround /response time for an application?
It takes 3 working days to process a loan application once the documents are submitted.
- How safe is it to upload documents on your website?
We take security of your information very seriously and have taken utmost care to comply with the best practices in the industry. You can be completely assured that the information is in good hands and is handled in a secure manner.
- What are the lending rates?
Lending rates vary based on the risk profile of the business. The rates for unsecured loans starts from 1.5% per month.
- Is there a need to send the Physical copies as well?
There is NO need to send any physical copies until your loan is pre-approved. Post pre-approval, our Relationship Manager will visit your offices for a management discussion, validating originals and to obtain signatures on the necessary documents including facility agreements.
- I don’t deal with the documents; can I share my log in details with my Auditor/Finance Manager?
Yes, you may share the log in credentials with your auditor who can upload the documents on the website. They can reach out to our customer support team who would be pleased to assist them as well.
- What are the additional charges payable to KNAB finance?
KNAB finance charges a processing fees upto 2% depending on the tenure of the loan. The exact amount is communicated in the sanction letter on pre-approval of the loan.
- Should I open a Bank Account with KNAB finance to repay loans?
No. An account is not required to be opened with KNAB finance. We arrange loan disbursal in your preferred current account and the repayment should be done from the same account.
- Is KNAB finance a Call Centre?
NO, we are a Finance Company. In the new world, telephone, email and web are the most common mode of communication and data transfer that cuts down the need for physical interaction saving time, cost and effort.
- What are the different needs for which I can take a loan?
We can assist you for financing any short term financial need of your business. Some of the most common reasons for business to take a loan are:
- Invoice Funding
- Working Capital
- Business Expansion
- Purchase Assets
- What is tenure of the loan?
We offer loans for tenure between 7 days to 12 months depending on your need.
- What should be the age limit of the applicant and co-applicant?
The applicants age varies depending on the products and is normally expected to be between 21 Years to 60 Years.
- What is maximum loan amount that we can apply for?
We provide unsecured loans upto INR15 lakhs.