KNAB finance advisors Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “KNAB” or “Us” or “We”) collects information in order to deliver services by way of providing credit origination services to borrowers.
Your use of the Services shall entail your access to the Website as also other web and mobile based applications, software programs, platforms and other resources that are utilized by KNAB (“KNAB Systems”). Your use of the Website or KNAB Systems or continuing to avail of the Services, shall constitute your agreement to this Policy. In case, you do not agree with our policies and our practices as described in this Policy, you may choose to not use the Website and the Services.
Applicability of the Policy
This Policy shall apply to all information the Company collects from you. If you are a non-individual then the following information shall be collected from your proprietor, partner, director, manager or key officer. The information the Company collects are as follows:
- KYC Information: In order to avail the Services you will be required to submit certain category of information to ascertain amongst others, your identity, charter documents and address which are required to be submitted to banks and other credit institutions in order to enable them to process your application for Loan. The Company collects and stores such details which are required to be submitted by you under the user account created on the Website.
- Business Information: The Company collects all relevant information about your organization in relation to a Loan to be procured by your organization including the organization name, brand and style under which it carries out business activities, the industry vertical/sector that it falls under, company identification number (if applicable), tax identification, number of years for which the organization has been engaged in business, financial statements (including statements of revenue and profit) for immediately preceding years and current year, inventory details, stock books, amount of Loan sought, duration for which Loan is sought, tax paid in preceding years, office address etc. that will be specified by the Company on the Website.
- Management Information: Name, date of birth, address, registration number of any identification document (e.g.- PAN card, Aadhar number), educational qualification, work experience, marital status, spouse details of your proprietor, partner, manager, director or key officers.
- Financial Information: The Company collects bank account statements, credit bureau scores of your organization.
- Social Media Profiles: The Company collects all information whether in text, digital, message, picture, audio or video format that are hosted, published and displayed under your organizations’ user accounts with various social networking platforms including http://www.facebook.com, http://www.linkedin.com, http://www.twitter.com, to the extent permitted by you.
- Marketplace Information: The Company collects information about various online, ecommerce portals that you engage with in the course of your business and collects information regarding your transactions with such portals.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile or computing device, communication device, browser information, IP address including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information or other similar heads of information that allow us to accurately identify you.
All of the above heads of information is collectively referred to as “User Information”.
Manner of Collection of Information
You understand that the User Information collected by the Company, may be collected:
- Directly through user input;
- Through API integration with your profile on social networking sites or other websites as also by integration with third party vendors (such as financial advisors) who have been authorized by you to provide your information to the Company;
- Through your usage of the Website or the Services;
The collection of data may in some cases be automatic.
“Cookies” are files that would be placed in your computer/devices system’s hard drive and browser and are intended to improve your experience when you use Services, by enabling the Company to track your usage and preferences. These cookies may track your usage of the Services, advertisements and links that you visit and other User Information. Most cookies the Company uses are limited to a session, which mean they will be automatically deleted when your session closes. You may decline these cookies by changing your settings, if permitted. However do note that doing so may impact certain features of the Services or your experience while using the Services.
You may also provide information to be published, displayed, posted, or transmitted to other users of the Services. Any such information is posted or transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that the Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share information with.
Use of your Information
The information that we collect will be used for the purposes of operating the Services, and/or studying user behaviour and patterns for other business purposes of the Company. Based on the information collected from you, the Company may from time to time suggest any additional services to you based on determination made by the KNAB Systems.
Except as otherwise provided herein or as mentioned in the Disclosure of your Information section below, no personally identifiable information disclosed by you will be disclosed or shared with any third party without your express consent or the consent of the person to whom such information belongs (as applicable). For sake of clarity, you understand and acknowledge that certain personally identifiable information shall be disclosed by the Company to the banks and financial institutions for processing of Loan application made by you. For the purposes of this Policy, personally identifiable information shall mean name; age; gender; telephone numbers; location data; and email addresses.
The Company will not publish, sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
The Company may also use the information for analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, estimating your requirements of any further Services and other similar purposes.
You agree that we may use your personal information to contact you and deliver information, targeted advertisements, administrative notices and any other communication relevant to your use of the Services or Website. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can at any time change your profile settings or unsubscribe from the same.
Disclosure of your information
The User Information you provide may be disclosed by the Company to its agents, employees, third party advertisers, subsidiaries and affiliates, or to other third party service providers of the Company who require the information for the purposes of operating and maintaining the Company’s Website, KNAB Systems and for provision of Services to you.
The Company will comply with requests and directions of all governmental, law enforcement or regulatory authorities, which it believes in good faith to be in accordance with any applicable law. Such compliance may include providing User Information, personally identifiable information or any other information available to such agency or authority. By providing any information to the Company, you consent to the Company providing such information to any governmental, law enforcement or regulatory authorities who exercise jurisdiction over the Company.
As a User, you have the responsibility to ensure data security. You should use the Services in a responsible manner. Do not share your username or password with any person. You are solely responsible for all acts done under the username you are registered under.
Given the nature of internet transactions, the Company does not take any responsibility for the transmission of information including User Information. Any transmission of User Information on the internet is done at your risk. The Company does not take any responsibility for you or any third party circumventing the privacy settings or security measures provided.
While the Company will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your User Information and other information submitted by you is safe and secure, it offers no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
Accessing and Updating your Information
You may change, alter of otherwise modify or update your User Information at any time by using your registered username and password, and accessing your User account or by sending an email to that effect to email@example.com
You may also change and/or delete any of the information you have submitted. Do note however, the Company reserves the rights to save any usage information and you are not entitled to seek the deletion of the same.
The Company at its sole discretion may permit or deny the change of any information, if it is believes the same is required to observe applicable laws.
The Website and Services are only intended for Users who are of 18 years of age or older. If you are not of the requisite age you are not to provide any User Information or other information. If it comes to the Company’s attention that any User Information or information pertains to an individual under the age of 18 years, such User Information or information will be deleted without notice to you.
If you wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements or laws, access any of your Information that we hold or would like to correct any errors in your User Information, please contact our Grievance Redressal Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can consider and respond to your request. All requests will be addressed no later than thirty (30) days from the date such a request is made.